Our practice is growing and is in need of additional team members. We are currently looking for a Full Time Veterinary Technician, LVT preferred. We look forward to meeting you!
All applicants must apply in person. Bring in your resume and we will provide you with an application to get to know you better.
Full Time Veterinary Technician - Experience Required, LVT Preferred
Urban-centered, community-minded small animal veterinary hospital seeks a highly motivated person to fill a full-time position. We all work together to provide superior care for our patients and clients.
Your strengths include:
- Self confidence
- Experience working with people and a sense of caring toward animals
- Reliant computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly and a willingness to help out wherever needed
- Ability to follow instructions and tasks to completion with accuracy and promptness and minimal supervision
- You enjoy working independently on projects during slow times
- A commitment to maintaining a clean and organized hospital
Job Requirements/Skills/Physical Demands:
- Client education, history taking
- Patient care and treatment
- Basic lab work, radiography, dental prophies
- Assisting with general hospital maintenance and cleaning
- Helping maintain inventories of medical supplies and pet foods
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Hours include some evenings and weekend shifts
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent pet-care benefits
- Paid-time-off earned for volunteer and community service
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation/sick and holidays
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
We are seeking mature, motivated people with good communication skills and an interest in contributing to the community. Creativity and a positive outlook are valued. Some evening and weekend shifts are required.
Please apply in person with your cover letter and resume.
Smokers need not apply, due to the nature of our practice.