Meet Dr. Everett
Dr. Everett performs specialty surgery at Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital by referral only. He loves his job, and it has been a huge foundation in life. In his free time he enjoys camping, SCUBA diving, snowshoeing, hiking, film photography, sea kayaking, movies, shows.
Below are some of his credentials:
- Graduated with Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from U.C. Davis, 1989
- 13 month internship at Santa Cruz Veterinary Hospital 1990
- 7 years emergency medicine and surgery at Pierce County Animal Emergency Clinic
- 18 months surgical residency training with Dr. Steven Stoll in Lynnwood, WA
- Practice limited to surgery since 1998
If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please call our office.